IMPACT WRESTLING Preview: Hulk Hogan’s Major Announcement
Don’t miss Thursday’s huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c, as the road to Bound For Glory on October 16 continues - with Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode and more! Can’t watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday night? Make sure to set your DVR to record it so you don’t miss any of the action.
Here is a preview of Thursday’s broadcast:
- “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan will deliver a major announcement on Thursday’s huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c! What does Hogan have planned just weeks before Bound For Glory? Don’t miss it, as Hogan promises to drop a bombshell!
- Speaking of Hulk Hogan, his Bound For Glory opponent - “The Icon” Sting - has asked for time to get some things off his chest. In fact, rumor has it Sting wants to speak DIRECTLY to the members of Fortune! Don’t miss the start to the huge broadcast!
- Also, Fortune members will battle this Thursday as Bobby Roode will battle “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles in a huge bout! Roode will fight for the World Heavyweight Championship at Bound For Glory, but first he has to make it past AJ Styles! Certainly, current World Champion Kurt Angle will be watching as he attempts to drive a wedge between the members of Fortune!
- In high-flying X-Division action, there will be a Ladder Match this Thursday on SpikeTV to determine who gets the X Championship shot against Austin Aries at Bound For Glory: Jesse Sorensen vs. Kid Kash vs. Alex Shelley vs. Zema Ion vs. Brian Kendrick
- The final “Queen’s Qualifier” takes place to determine the competitors in the Knockouts Championship match at Bound For Glory! This Thursday, Madison Rayne battles Tara, with the winner advancing to the Pay-Per-View!
- Plus, Crimson makes his return to IMPACT WRESTLING following his injury at the hands of Samoa Joe, “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy continues his quest for redemption and so much more!
All this and much more on Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING on Spike at 9/8c! If you can’t watch it live, make sure to set your DVR!